Thursday, December 5, 2013

Alternate Application Methods and Troubleshooting Tips

Update:
It's already December and i've been awful about keeping up on the blog. Jammin' is way more fun and keeps me busy! I am currently hosting a holiday event and offering some crazy awesome sales for the month of December! Shoot me a message at nopolishnoproblem@gmail.com for my special pricing on package deals and gift sets!!



I also found this helpful cheat sheet for folks who may come across problems when applying their wraps. I swear by the classic official application http://youtu.be/KaykpuMe53w now that I have my new plum mini heater! Trust me, I've tried a zillion methods and the new heater is so worth it! You can pick one up here! I also like to use a gel cuticle remover first and a metal cuticle pusher!




No comments:

Post a Comment