Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Favorite Jams

I've been making a list of my favorite Jamberry nail wraps for my next order and can't wait to have some fun mixing and matching the designs! I feel like I could spend hours on instagram browsing jamberry nail hashtags from other people. I find that seeing the designs on actual nails really helps me determine if they'd look cute on me. The sample images on the jamberry site don't quite give the full effect. Here's the rundown of my favorites so far. My list is ever-growing!


Apparently I have a thing for the Garden Party Collection. White Tip M and White Romance are both clear wraps so your natural nail color shows through or if you want you can paint it first with polish for a pop of color under the clear wrap design! If you are curious to see how these look on real nails you can do so directly at jamberry.net, once you click on the actual nail design it will have random instagram photos scrolling below the image. Or if you're on instagram you can search the hashtags. Here are the hashtags for the nails above: 

White romance #WhiteRomanceJN
Siesta #siestaJN
Budding love #BuddingLoveJN
Leafy vine #LeafyVineJN
Pink romance #PinkRomanceJN
Taupe mini rose #TaupeMiniRoseJN
Vintage chic #VintageChicJN
Midnight celebration #MidnightCelebrationJN
Swiss dot gray lemon #SwissDotGrayLemonJN
Venus #VenusJN
Budding cobalt #BuddingCobaltJN 

What are your favorites? Comment below, I'd love to discover some hidden gems I may have not found yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment