Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nail-spiration and a tips and tricks video!

Here are my most recent jamicures! My sister and I did our nails together last weekend and she chose budding cobalt with raspberry sparkle while I went with Modnight celebration and raspberry sparkle.

 I earned the host exclusive wrap for December and Love it! It's the perfect ugly sweater/christmas look! I also adore the Venus wrap (the pink stripes) and I'm diggin' the classy look of french tips. I've never been able to achieve the look of french tips with polish! The accent nail is pink romance.




This video helped me realize that there are plenty of little things I can do to perfect my technique and achieve optimal results when applying my jams!

And just a friendly reminder, since the Christmas cut-off has now ended, Jamberry offers E-gift cards! 

Are you going to a New Years Eve party this year? Be sure to order festive jams in time for the big event! 
Midnight Celebration is my personal favorite, but all of these are super cute! 



1 comment: